Sunday 25 December 2011

this is me

rezikin.1991.senai,jb.
 i'm eikin.I'm very Indecisive.I'm nothing compared to what you expect.I'm always changing not for a trend but on what's better for me.I'm a whole new me,now it..'s all different.Not the same as i once was.I don;t act like someone who I'm not,which is hard to say for some people.If you like me,chill.If you don't like me,don't fake it you're just going to waste your time.Make a good first impression,it means a lot, loose that and you're out of luck.Get to know me and not through an about me.PEACE.I like to be different,and I like things that people dont't like.I have really high expectations and not one person has met them.I'm not like you.I'm very confident in myself.I like to be honest with people and tell them what I think of them.One day i will be famous.

#yeaahh trust me

fullwithlove #kinda

No comments:

Post a Comment